CVRD Parks & Trails Volunteer Program
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the CVRD Parks & Trails Volunteer Program.
As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities including ecological restoration, trail work and park clean up events.
Please read the Parks & Trails Volunteer Handbook for detailed information about the program.
- To sign up for the volunteer program you must fill out and submit a CVRD Parks & Trails Volunteer Agreement and Application Form, available here.
- You may also request a PDF version of the Agreement and Application Form by contacting the CVRD via this email.
- Organizations, schools and other groups interested in volunteering must complete a Volunteer Activity & School Field Trip Request Form.
We look forward to working with you on initiatives that will benefit parks and trails throughout the Region.
- Volunteers who are aged 18 and under will need to have their parent or legal guardian fill out a parental consent form to participate in the program.
- Volunteers who are aged 15 and under must also be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian while volunteering.